$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$4.75 - $17.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (Long - Bolt Only)
$9.95 - $12.95
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
Precision CNC machined of light and durable 7000-series aluminum with a fine anodized finish, and 100% made in the USA, Thomson's Seatpost Collar is a beautiful upgrade for your bicycle. It features their bolt, washer and barrel nut combination that allows float on both sides of the collar slot for consistent clamping force. Plus the bolt-hole angle, the collar's 12.7mm inside height and the offset slot, ensure optimum seatpost clamping force at only 25 inch pounds of torque to protect your precious frame and seatpost.
Rear disc brake adaptor specifically designed ONLY for the Surly Troll, Ogre and ECR. - For use with 160mm rotor only - Brake caliper must be 74mm post mount compatible
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
- Replacement thumb screw for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Alternator 1.0 Set Screws
Replacement derailleur hangers for Salsa frames. Mounting screws included. Hanger 257 Fits: Salsa Ala Carte Ti 2011, Salsa El Mariachi Ti 2010-2012, Salsa Fargo 2011-2013, Salsa Fargo Ti 2011-2013, Salsa Spearfish 2011-2013 with QR Rear Triangles, Salsa Vaya 2011+, Salsa Vaya Ti 2011-2012, Salsa La Cruz Ti 2011, Salsa Beargrease 2013, Salsa Warbird 2013-2015, Salsa Warbird Ti 2013-2015, Salsa Colossal 2013+, Salsa Colossal Ti 2013-2014, Salsa Mamasita 2012-2013, Foundry Chilkoot 2016 Hanger for 2014+ Split Pivot Frames Fits: all Split Pivot Horsethief, Pony Rustler, Spearfish Bucksaw and Deadwood Suspension Hanger for 2015 Beargrease 2 and Cogburn CB4 Fits: Cogburn CB4 and Salsa Beargrease 2 2015
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
$10.00 - $25.00
- Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible only with Salsa Backcountry Grips
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Rack-Locks keep your seatpost in place and provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads
$4.25 - $17.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$3.50 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
$6.71 - $14.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
The Problem Solvers Compression Plug for 1 1/8-inch Forks is for threadless aluminum and carbon forks. It fits tightly inside the fork and provides easy headset adjustment and a nice, clean look.
$8.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$8.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$25.50 - $59.40
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. - KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner - Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes - 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
$10.00 - $13.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
$35.99 - $43.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Aero Center Cap Kit - Bolt kit sold separately
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
$34.14 - $42.62
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka / Stealth Riser Kit - Bolt kits sold separately
- Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
- Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo - Includes 2 foam pads, 2 velcro, and 2 base plates - This may be used with the older Vuka Clip - Bolts are NOT included and the bolt kit varies with clip type
Page 1 of 13 Next page